A Top Rated Provider in The Tomball, The Woodlands, and Spring area.
- Make sure you and everyone else involved in the accident is ok , as well as removed from any other immediate danger. Determine whether or not an ambulance is required and immediately call 911 if necessary.
- Wait for the police to arrive and fill out a police report, regardless of whether or not you are at fault, a police report is always a good idea to protect you and help make the communication between insurance companies go smoother.
- General soreness is to be expected following a car accident or wreck. The next two day's are usually the most sore outside of any outstanding issue with your health.
- If you are experiencing more than general soreness, or same day pain, call and schedule an appointment for an evaluation.
- Icing sore or painful areas for 10 minutes should help alleviate pain. Try to space icing sessions out with an hour between, and as pain onsets. Avoid the heating pad in the days following your car wreck.
As we know how stressful and over whelming getting into a car accident can be, we want to make sure and help you navigate your way through the process as efficiently as possible. We have treated hundreds of people that have been in the same situation you are in now, and helped them sift through all the mess that involves a car accident. We can answer your questions about cost, car insurance, 3rd party insurance, and when necessary finding a lawyer.
Call us at 281-251-9834 and let us help you make the process back to a normal life easier for you.
Click the button below to find out more about the different treatments we use to help our patients recover following a car accident.